- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; “the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems”
- A three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original
- (in sculpture) A figure or object made in clay or wax, to be reproduced in another more durable material
- plan or create according to a model or models
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; “exemplary behavior”; “model citizens”
- A system or thing used as an example to follow or imitate
- Abby was the name of an interbank network connecting Hibernia National Bank’s ATMs in Louisiana and Texas. It also offered banking free of ATM usage fees to several other credit union members.
- Abby is a 1974 blaxploitation horror film about a woman who is possessed by an African sex spirit. The film starred William H. Marshall, best known for portraying the lead role in Blacula, Terry Carter, and Carol Speed as the title character.
- Bela Talbot is a fictional character on The CW Television Network’s drama/horror television series Supernatural, portrayed by Lauren Cohan.
Abby Poblador models for Foton Motors
“A,” you’re adorable,
“B,” you’re so beautiful…
Shoot: APG 082509